Monday, January 31, 2011

Victory is always possible

...for the person who refuses to stop fighting.
~Napoleon Hill

About 1/3rd of the way through my goal. Not bad so far. I just completed 31 burpees on my way 100. My innards are spinning and I feel lightheaded. I'm sure both will subside once I eat breakfast and get ready for my west coast trip at a posh resort, courtesy of my awesome employer!

Below is my chart for the 31 burpees....Weird shape huh?



As the burpee count has increased, I've moderated my pace a bit to survive. Probably not really ideal. I'll try to push the pace and not worry about blowouts along the way --- forcing me to take a breather. No big deal, there is no ego in improvement. One of my first posts was about exercise survival. I believe during the fight one must maintain endurance, posture, damage avoidance...saving up for the kill at the end. Exercise on the other hand is the exact opposite. Wreck yourself, beat yourself up, fail, fail, fail, epic fail, then get back up and treat yourself to some more torture.

enjoy!
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment