Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The trouble with...

 always trying to preserve the health of the body is that it is so difficult to do without destroying the health of the mind.  ~G.K. Chesterton


Sick as a dog, still doing my burpees though. I skipped yesterday's 39, and completed that set about an hour ago. After I compose this crap I'll pump out 40 more for today's set. I am feeling a bit better though.., I hope by Friday to be done with this Anthrax-ebola like crap I caught...


I was nice to Monday's class as I pre-pumped out 20 burpees, they only had to do 18. I'll be less nice as I approach 100 :)


This weekend is Marcelo Garcia! Going to train with him and get beat up nicely. Should be good. Even if we cover stuff I am already familiar with, he always provides improvement and detail I did not know.


Later!
Mark

2 comments:

  1. Envy envy.

    Hope you feel better soon! Wish me luck with my ankle and wrist too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Kick butt at the upcoming tournaments! I know you'll do well, just unleash the beeeeeaaast!

    ReplyDelete