Monday, August 2, 2010

Ahhhhh home...

Well, I'm home for a moment. I'll be heading out very shortly.

I spent the weekend attending Defcon 18 in Las Vegas. It was pretty much amazing!

The mobile Bat Dojo was in effect. We walked and walked and walked. At the moment I'm managing a old back injury flare up and hardcore stuff will have to wait. This weekend we walked for miles from the Sahara, past the Riviera and onto the expensive end of the Strip. Each night we walked probably 2 miles at Defcon and 5 miles to and from food. Necks were exercised while rubber necking the mountains of scantily clad girls strutting around. There must have been fifty bachelorette parties running around. Each one contained between 5 and 30 girls in pretty much standard stripper wear... It was nuts!

I'll report in some more soon!

Mark

1 comment: